Analysis Of The Attachment-Aversion Model Of Consumer-Brand Relationships In A Different Cultural Background
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matzler, Kurt & Strobl, Andreas & Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola & Bobovnicky, Artur & Bauer, Florian, 2016. "Brand personality and culture: The role of cultural differences on the impact of brand personality perceptions on tourists' visit intentions," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 507-520.
- Grisaffe, Douglas B. & Nguyen, Hieu P., 2011. "Antecedents of emotional attachment to brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1052-1059, October.
- Gentina, Elodie & Shrum, L.J. & Lowrey, Tina M., 2016. "Teen attitudes toward luxury fashion brands from a social identity perspective: A cross-cultural study of French and U.S. teenagers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5785-5792.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. "Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Tsai, Shu-pei, 2011. "Fostering international brand loyalty through committed and attached relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 521-534, October.
- Moon, Hakil & Sprott, David E., 2016. "Ingredient branding for a luxury brand: The role of brand and product fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5768-5774.
- Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M., 2012. "Fashion marketing of luxury brands: Recent research issues and contributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1395-1398.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer-Brand Relationship; Brand Attachment; Brand Prominence; Structural Equation Modelling;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.