Retail knockoffs: Consumer acceptance and rejection of inauthentic retailers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheng, Shibin & Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Lessassy, Leopold, 2013. "NPD speed vs. innovativeness: The contingent impact of institutional and market environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2355-2362.
- Jungkeun Kim & Jae-Eun Kim & Jongwon Park, 2012. "Effects of cognitive resource availability on consumer decisions involving counterfeit products: The role of perceived justification," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 869-881, September.
- Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred, 2008. "Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Staake, Thorsten & Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar, 2012. "Business strategies in the counterfeit market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 658-665.
- Meera Venkatraman & Teresa Nelson, 2008. "From servicescape to consumptionscape: a photo-elicitation study of Starbucks in the New China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(6), pages 1010-1026, September.
- Shibin Sheng & Kevin Zheng Zhou & L. Lessassy, 2013. "NPD speed vs. innovativeness: The contingent impact of institutional and market environments," Post-Print halshs-00862665, HAL.
- Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Zimmerman, Alan & Peters, Jonathan R. & Cordell, Victor V., 2009. "Preserving intellectual property rights: Managerial insight into the escalating counterfeit market quandary," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 57-66.
- Martin, Drew, 2010. "Uncovering unconscious memories and myths for understanding international tourism behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 372-383, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan, 2018. "On the monetary impact of fashion design piracy," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 591-610.
- Paul, Justin & Rosenbaum, Mark, 2020. "Retailing and consumer services at a tipping point: New conceptual frameworks and theoretical models," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
More about this item
KeywordsInauthentic retail establishments; Counterfeits; China; Imitations; Knockoffs; Starbucks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:7:p:2448-2455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.