“I support your team, support me in turn!”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O’Reilly, Norm & Lafrance Horning, Denyse, 2013. "Leveraging sponsorship: The activation ratio," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 424-437.
- Grohs, Reinhard & Reisinger, Heribert, 2014. "Sponsorship effects on brand image: The role of exposure and activity involvement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 1018-1025.
- Farrelly, Francis & Quester, Pascale & Greyser, Stephen A., 2005. "Defending the Co-Branding Benefits of Sponsorship B2B Partnerships: The Case of Ambush Marketing," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 339-348, September.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 268-276, March.
- Sneath, Julie Z. & Finney, R. Zachary & Close, Angeline Grace, 2005. "An IMC Approach to Event Marketing: The Effects of Sponsorship and Experience on Customer Attitudes," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 373-381, December.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:2:p:143-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin P. Gwinner & Brian V. Larson & Scott R. Swanson, 2009. "Image Transfer In Corporate Event Sponsorship: Assessing The Impact Of Team Identification And Event-Sponsor Fit," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsSponsorship; Sales-oriented leveraging activities; Behavioral effects; Consumers' affiliation with the sponsored entity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:2:p:604-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.