Aggregation systems for sales forecasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María, 2015. "Aggregation methods to calculate the average price," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1574-1580.
- Dalrymple, Douglas J., 1978. "Using Box-Jenkins techniques in sales forecasting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-145, May.
- Guiwu Wei & Rui Lin & Xiaofei Zhao & Hongjun Wang, 2014. "An approach to multiple attribute decision making based on the induced Choquet integral with fuzzy number intuitionistic fuzzy information," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 277-298, April.
- Michel Grabisch & Jean-Luc Marichal & Radko Mesiar & Endre Pap, 2011. "Aggregation functions: Means," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00539028, HAL.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang, 2014. "A new quantile regression forecasting model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 779-784.
- P. J. Harrison, 1967. "Exponential Smoothing and Short-Term Sales Forecasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(11), pages 821-842, July.
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Hallman, J. J., 1989. "Merging short-and long-run forecasts : An application of seasonal cointegration to monthly electricity sales forecasting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Dalrymple, Douglas J., 1987. "Sales forecasting practices: Results from a United States survey," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 379-391.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1823-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation systems; Average sales; Sales forecasting; Ordered weighted average; Unified aggregation operator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:11:p:2299-2304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.