Aggregation methods to calculate the average price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Grabisch & Jean-Luc Marichal & Radko Mesiar & Endre Pap, 2011. "Aggregation functions: Means," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00539028, HAL.
- Mick Silver & Christos Ioannidis, 2001. "Intercountry Differences in the Relationship between Relative Price Variability and Average Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(2), pages 355-374, April.
- Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Cui, Annie Peng, 2013. "To influence or not to influence: External reference price strategies in pay-what-you-want pricing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 275-281.
- Leone, Robert P. & Robinson, Larry M. & Bragge, Johanna & Somervuori, Outi, 2012. "A citation and profiling analysis of pricing research from 1980 to 2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1010-1024.
- Jihui Chen, 2006. "Differences in Average Prices on the Internet: Evidence from the Online Market for Air Travel," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 656-670, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Belén, 2015. "Aggregation systems for sales forecasting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2299-2304.
- Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & Zeng, Shouzhen, 2016. "Subjective and objective information in linguistic multi-criteria group decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 522-531.
More about this item
KeywordsAverage price; Aggregation systems; Unified aggregation operator; OWA operator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:7:p:1574-1580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.