Social-networkers of the world, unite and take over: A meta-introspective perspective on the Facebook brand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallendorf, Melanie & Brucks, Merrie, 1993. " Introspection in Consumer Research: Implementation and Implications," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 339-359, December.
- Christian Fieseler & Matthes Fleck & Miriam Meckel, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Blogosphere," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 599-614, February.
- Steve Baron & Anthony Patterson & Kim Harris & Julia Hodgson, 2007. "Strangers in the night: speeddating, CCI and service businesses," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(3), pages 211-232, September.
- Gould, Stephen J, 1991. " The Self-Manipulation of My Pervasive, Perceived Vital Energy through Product Use: An Introspective-Praxis Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 194-207, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mig:tmjrnl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:70-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gamboa, Ana Margarida & Gonçalves, Helena Martins, 2014. "Customer loyalty through social networks: Lessons from Zara on Facebook," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 709-717.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:2:p:375-391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaglia, Melanie E., 2013. "Brand communities embedded in social networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 216-223.
- Krishen, Anjala S. & Berezan, Orie & Agarwal, Shaurya & Kachroo, Pushkin, 2016. "The generation of virtual needs: Recipes for satisfaction in social media networking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5248-5254.
More about this item
KeywordsIntrospection; Social networks; Facebook; Life-casting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:4:p:527-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.