Researchers' introspection for multi-sited ethnographers: A xenoheteroglossic autoethnography
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gould, Stephen J, 1995. " Researcher Introspection as a Method in Consumer Research: Applications, Issues, and Implications: Comments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 719-722, March.
- Gould, Stephen J, 1991. " The Self-Manipulation of My Pervasive, Perceived Vital Energy through Product Use: An Introspective-Praxis Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 194-207, September.
- Wallendorf, Melanie & Brucks, Merrie, 1993. " Introspection in Consumer Research: Implementation and Implications," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 339-359, December.
- Dannie Kjeldgaard & Sren Askegaard, 2006. "The Glocalization of Youth Culture: The Global Youth Segment as Structures of Common Difference," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 231-247, July.
- Holbrook, Morris B., 2006. "Consumption experience, customer value, and subjective personal introspection: An illustrative photographic essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 714-725, June.
- Levy, Sidney J, 1996. " Stalking the Amphisbaena," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 163-176, December.
- Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik, 2002. "Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 553-560, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takhar-Lail, Amandeep & Chitakunye, Pepukayi, 2015. "Reflexive introspection: Methodological insights from four ethnographic studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2383-2394.
More about this item
KeywordsResearcher introspection; Multi-sited ethnography; Cross-cultural research; Xenoheteroglossic autoethnography; Research methodology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:4:p:483-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.