Strangers in the night: speeddating, CCI and service businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnould, Eric J & Price, Linda L, 1993. " River Magic: Extraordinary Experience and the Extended Service Encounter," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 24-45, June.
- McGrath, Mary Ann & Otnes, Cele, 1995. "Unacquainted influencers: When strangers interact in the retail setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 261-272, March.
- Timothy Clark & Iain Mangham, 2004. "From Dramaturgy to Theatre as Technology: The Case of Corporate Theatre," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 37-59, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin Ho Jung & Jay Jaewon Yoo, 2017. "Customer-to-customer interactions on customer citizenship behavior," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 117-139, March.
- Johnson, Guillaume D. & Grier, Sonya A., 2013. "Understanding the influence of cross-cultural Consumer-to-Consumer Interaction on consumer service satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 306-313.
- Patterson, Anthony, 2012. "Social-networkers of the world, unite and take over: A meta-introspective perspective on the Facebook brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 527-534.
- Edward Ku, 2014. "Putting forth marketing competencies strength with collaborating partners in the hotel industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 679-697, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer-to-customer interactions; Speeddating; Service businesses; Consumer experience; Servicescapes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:1:y:2007:i:3:p:211-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.