The role of monitoring in interfirm exchange: Effects on partner unilateral cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1985. "Control: Organizational and Economic Approaches," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 134-149, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Nan & Wen, Na & Xu, Lan & Qin, Yao, 2013. "Contingent effects of managerial guanxi on new product development success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2522-2528.
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, S.M. Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed, 2010.
"Trust and reciprocity with transparency and repeated interactions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & S.M.Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009. "Trust and Reciprocity with Transparency and Repeated Interactions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, McMaster University.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Palihawadana, Dayananda & Chari, Simos & Leonidou, Constantinos N., 2011. "Drivers and outcomes of importer adaptation in international buyer-seller relationships," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 527-543, October.
- Kang, Bohyeon & Jindal, Rupinder P., 2015. "Opportunism in buyer–seller relationships: Some unexplored antecedents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 735-742.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Antecedents of franchise strategy and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1581-1588.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:12:p:1231-1238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .