Using an artificial neural network trained with a genetic algorithm to model brand share
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David F. Midgley & Robert E. Marks & Lee C. Cooper, 1997.
"Breeding Competitive Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 257-275, March.
- David F. Midgley & Robert E. Marks & Lee G. Cooper, 1995. "Breeding Competitive Strategies," Working Papers 95-06-052, Santa Fe Institute.
- Patricia M. West & Patrick L. Brockett & Linda L. Golden, 1997. "A Comparative Analysis of Neural Networks and Statistical Methods for Predicting Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 370-391.
- P. V. (Sundar) Balakrishnan & Varghese S. Jacob, 1996. "Genetic Algorithms for Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1105-1117, August.
- P. (Sundar) Balakrishnan & Martha Cooper & Varghese Jacob & Phillip Lewis, 1994. "A study of the classification capabilities of neural networks using unsupervised learning: A comparison withK-means clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 509-525, December.
- Kohli, Rajeev & Krishnamurti, Ramesh, 1989. "Optimal product design using conjoint analysis: Computational complexity and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 186-195, May.
- Rajeev Kohli & Ramesh Krishnamurti, 1987. "A Heuristic Approach to Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(12), pages 1523-1533, December.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:1:p:79-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.