Using an artificial neural network trained with a genetic algorithm to model brand share
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David F. Midgley & Robert E. Marks & Lee C. Cooper, 1997.
"Breeding Competitive Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 257-275, March.
- P. V. (Sundar) Balakrishnan & Varghese S. Jacob, 1996. "Genetic Algorithms for Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1105-1117, August.
- Patricia M. West & Patrick L. Brockett & Linda L. Golden, 1997. "A Comparative Analysis of Neural Networks and Statistical Methods for Predicting Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 370-391.
- Rajeev Kohli & Ramesh Krishnamurti, 1987. "A Heuristic Approach to Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(12), pages 1523-1533, December.
- P. (Sundar) Balakrishnan & Martha Cooper & Varghese Jacob & Phillip Lewis, 1994. "A study of the classification capabilities of neural networks using unsupervised learning: A comparison withK-means clustering," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 509-525, December.
- Kohli, Rajeev & Krishnamurti, Ramesh, 1989. "Optimal product design using conjoint analysis: Computational complexity and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 186-195, May.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:1:p:79-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.