Using an artificial neural network trained with a genetic algorithm to model brand share
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- David F. Midgley & Robert E. Marks & Lee C. Cooper, 1997. "Breeding Competitive Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 257-275, March.
- Patricia M. West & Patrick L. Brockett & Linda L. Golden, 1997. "A Comparative Analysis of Neural Networks and Statistical Methods for Predicting Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 370-391.
- P. V. (Sundar) Balakrishnan & Varghese S. Jacob, 1996. "Genetic Algorithms for Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1105-1117, August.
- P. (Sundar) Balakrishnan & Martha Cooper & Varghese Jacob & Phillip Lewis, 1994. "A study of the classification capabilities of neural networks using unsupervised learning: A comparison withK-means clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 509-525, December.
- Kohli, Rajeev & Krishnamurti, Ramesh, 1989. "Optimal product design using conjoint analysis: Computational complexity and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 186-195, May.
- Rajeev Kohli & Ramesh Krishnamurti, 1987. "A Heuristic Approach to Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(12), pages 1523-1533, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R., 2013. "PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1318-1324.
- Llopis-Albert, Carlos & Rubio, Francisco & Valero, Francisco, 2015. "Improving productivity using a multi-objective optimization of robotic trajectory planning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1429-1431.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:1:p:79-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.