Comparative advertising effectiveness in different national cultures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodstein, Ronald C, 1993. " Category-Based Applications and Extensions in Advertising: Motivating More Extensive Ad Processing," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 87-99, June.
- Miniard, Paul W. & Rose, Randall L. & Manning, Kenneth C. & Barone, Michael J., 1998. "Tracking the effects of comparative and noncomparative advertising with relative and nonrelative measures: A further examination of the framing correspondence hypothesis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 137-143, February.
- Pechmann, Cornelia & Ratneshwar, S, 1991. " The Use of Comparative Advertising for Brand Positioning: Association versus Differentiation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 145-160, September.
- Aaker, Jennifer L & Williams, Patti, 1998. " Empathy versus Pride: The Influence of Emotional Appeals across Cultures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 241-261, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bu, Kyunghee & Kim, Donghoon & Son, Jungmin, 2013. "Is the culture–emotion fit always important?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 983-988.
- Spielmann, Nathalie & Delvert, Mathilde, 2014. "Adapted or standardized copy: Is non-cultural English the answer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 434-440.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:233-242 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:11:p:907-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.