Tout ce qui est congruent, est-il similaire ? Propositions de définition du concept de congruence en marketing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stayman, Douglas M & Alden, Dana L & Smith, Karen H, 1992. " Some Effects of Schematic Processing on Consumer Expectations and Disconfirmation Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 240-255, September.
- Goodstein, Ronald C, 1993. " Category-Based Applications and Extensions in Advertising: Motivating More Extensive Ad Processing," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 87-99, June.
- Heckler, Susan E & Childers, Terry L, 1992. " The Role of Expectancy and Relevancy in Memory for Verbal and Visual Information: What Is Incongruency?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 475-492, March.
- Gregan-Paxton, Jennifer & John, Deborah Roedder, 1997. " Consumer Learning by Analogy: A Model of Internal Knowledge Transfer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 266-284, December.
- Sengupta, Jaideep & Johar, Gita Venkataramani, 2002. " Effects of Inconsistent Attribute Information on the Predictive Value of Product Attitudes: Toward a Resolution of Opposing Perspectives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1989. " Schema Congruity as a Basis for Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 39-54, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Brunel & Céline Gallen, 2012. "Pour une réhabilitation d'une dissonance cognitive ante-décisionnelle," Working Papers hal-00693419, HAL.
- Olivier Brunel & Céline Gallen, 2010. "Et si c'était de la dissonance cognitive ?," Working Papers hal-00547775, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscongruency; consistency; relational similarity; literal similarity; congruence; cohérence; similarité relationnelle; similarité littérale; fit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00573441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.