Some Effects of Schematic Processing on Consumer Expectations and Disconfirmation Judgments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peterson, Mark & Malhorta, Naresh K., 1998. "Measuring the Appraisal of Ad-Based Affect with Ad Promises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 227-239, July.
- Scarpi, Daniele & Pizzi, Gabriele & Raggiotto, Francesco, 2019. "The extraordinary attraction of being ordinary: A moderated mediation model of purchase for prototypical products," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 267-278.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo & A. Atalay & Nukhet Harmancioglu, 2012.
"Identifying consumer heterogeneity in unobserved categories,"
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 177-194, March.
- Selin Atalay & Simon Blanchard & Wayne Desarbo & Nukhet Harmancioglu, 2012. "Identifying Consumer Heterogeneity in Unobserved Categories," Post-Print hal-00629005, HAL.
- Roggeveen, Anne L. & Goodstein, Ronald C. & Grewal, Dhruv, 2014. "Improving the Effect of Guarantees: The Role of a Retailer's Reputation," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 27-39.
- Ethan Pancer & Lindsay McShane & Theodore J. Noseworthy, 2017. "Isolated Environmental Cues and Product Efficacy Penalties: The Color Green and Eco-labels," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 159-177, June.
- Mukherjee, Amaradri & Smith, Ronn J. & Turri, Anna M., 2018. "The smartness paradox: the moderating effect of brand quality reputation on consumers' reactions to RFID-based smart fitting rooms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 290-299.
- Steven J. Stanton & Janell D. Townsend & Wooseong Kang, 2016. "Aesthetic responses to prototypicality and uniqueness of product design," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 235-246, June.
- Uhrich, Sebastian & Koenigstorfer, Joerg & Groeppel-Klein, Andrea, 2014. "Leveraging sponsorship with corporate social responsibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 2023-2029.
- Jurca Maria Alina & Plăiaș Ioan, 2013. "Schema Congruity - A Basis For Evaluating Ambient Advertising Effectiveness," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1765-1774, July.
- Margarita Tejera Gil & Santiago Rodriguez FeijoÃ³ & Alejandro Rodriguez Caro & Delia Davila Quintana, 2005. "Consumerâ’S Satisfaction - Explanatory Models," ERSA conference papers ersa05p565, European Regional Science Association.
- Luc Wathieu & Marco Bertini, 2007. "Price as a Stimulus to Think: The Case for Willful Overpricing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 118-129, 01-02.
- Loef, J. & Antonides, G. & van Raaij, W.F., 2002. "The Role of Schema Salience in Ad Processing and Evaluation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-15-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dean C. H. Wilkie & Lester W. Johnson & Wynne W. Chin, 2018. "Does the type of attribute matter? Examining whether underlying factors explain product attribute preference," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(4), pages 305-321, July.
- Talke, Katrin & Müller, Sebastian & Wieringa, Jaap E., 2017. "A matter of perspective: Design newness and its performance effects," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 399-413.
- Goedertier, Frank & Dawar, Niraj & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert, 2015. "Brand typicality and distant novel extension acceptance: How risk-reduction counters low category fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 157-165.
- Garaus, Marion & Wagner, Udo & Kummer, Claudia, 2015. "Cognitive fit, retail shopper confusion, and shopping value: Empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1003-1011.
- Gaëlle Pantin-Sohier & Caroline Lancelot Miltgen, 2012. "L'impact des stimuli informationnels d'un nouveau produit alimentaire sur les réactions affectives et cognitives du consommateur," Post-Print hal-01117036, HAL.
- Coughlan, Richard & Connolly, Terry, 2001. "Predicting Affective Responses to Unexpected Outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 211-225, July.
- Desai, Kalpesh Kaushik & Mahajan, Vijay, 1998. "Strategic Role of Affect-Based Attitudes in the Acquisition, Development, and Retention of Customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 309-324, July.
- Roest, Henk & Rindfleisch, Aric, 2010. "The influence of quality cues and typicality cues on restaurant purchase intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 10-18.
- Olivier Brunel & Céline Gallen, 2010. "Et si c'était de la dissonance cognitive ?," Working Papers hal-00547775, HAL.
- Christophe Bezes, 2010. "Tout ce qui est congruent, est-il similaire ? Propositions de définition du concept de congruence en marketing," Post-Print hal-00573441, HAL.
- Christophe Bezes & Maria Mercanti-Guérin, 2017.
"Similarity in marketing: Scope, measurement, and fields of application
[La similarité en marketing : périmètre, mesure et champs d'application]," Post-Print hal-02086666, HAL.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Kronrod, Ann & Lowrey, Tina M., 2016. "Tastlé-Nestlé, Toogle-Google: The effects of similarity to familiar brand names in brand name innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1182-1189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:19:y:1992:i:2:p:240-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.