The role of context and structure in radical and incremental logistics innovation adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Germain, Richard, 1993. "The adoption of logistics process technology by manufacturers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 51-63, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I., 2012. "The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-165, April.
- Chung-Jen Chen & Jing-Wen Huang & Yung-Chang Hsiao, 2010. "Knowledge management and innovativeness: The role of organizational climate and structure," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(8), pages 848-870, November.
- Teybeh Abbasi Nejad & Mohammad Reza Behbodi & Mohammad Mehdi Ravanfar, 2015. "Analyzing Organizational Structure based on 7s model of McKinsey," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 43-55, May.
- Albert Plugge & Jacques Brook, 2011. "Examining the Implications of Organizational Structure Changes from a Transaction Cost Perspective: a Longitudinal Study of an Outsourcing Vendor," Working Papers 2011/12, Maastricht School of Management.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Zeng, Jing & Zhang, Wenqing & Matsui, Yoshiki & Zhao, Xiande, 2017. "The impact of organizational context on hard and soft quality management and innovation performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 240-251.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M., 2006. "Horizontal cooperation in transport and logistics," Other publications TiSEM ab6dbe68-aebc-4b03-8eea-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Davis-Sramek, Beth & Germain, Richard & Krotov, Konstantin, 2015. "Examining the process R&D investment–performance chain in supply chain operations: The effect of centralization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 246-256.
- Caroline Mothe & Thu Nguyen Nguyen Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms," Post-Print hal-01293802, HAL.
- Forés, Beatriz & Camisón, César, 2016. "Does incremental and radical innovation performance depend on different types of knowledge accumulation capabilities and organizational size?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 831-848.
- Yang, Kuo-Pin & Chou, Christine & Chiu, Yu-Jen, 2014. "How unlearning affects radical innovation: The dynamics of social capital and slack resources," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 152-163.
- Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Nahm, Abraham Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2007. "An empirical assessment of a nomological network of organizational design constructs: From culture to structure to pull production to performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 468-492, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:35:y:1996:i:2:p:117-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.