Knowledge management and innovativeness: The role of organizational climate and structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Autio, Erkko & Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Vuola, Olli, 2004. "A framework of industrial knowledge spillovers in big-science centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-126, January.
- William G Egelhoff, 1991. "Information-Processing Theory and the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(3), pages 341-368, September.
- Germain, Richard, 1996. "The role of context and structure in radical and incremental logistics innovation adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 117-127, February.
- Linda Argote & Bill McEvily & Ray Reagans, 2003. "Managing Knowledge in Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Review of Emerging Themes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 571-582, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turulja Lejla & Bajgorić Nijaz, 2016. "Human Resources or Information Technology: What is More Important for Companies in the Digital Era?," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 35-45, March.
- Guadix, José & Carrillo-Castrillo, Jesús & Onieva, Luis & Lucena, David, 2015. "Strategies for psychosocial risk management in manufacturing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1475-1480.
- Lejla Turulja & Nijaz Bajgoric, 2016. "Innovation and information technology capability as antecedents of firms' success," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 14(2), pages 148-156.
- Anchalee Kokanuch & Khwanruedee Tuntrabundit, 2014. "Knowledge Sharing Capability and Organizational Performance: A Theoretical Perspective," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201412, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yung-Chang Hsiao & Chung-Jen Chen & Shao-Chi Chang, 2011. "Knowledge management capacity and organizational performance: the social interaction view," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5/6), pages 645-660, August.
- Petra Koudelková & Petra Svobodová, 2014. "Knowledge creation and sharing as essential determinants of SMEs innovation," International Economics Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 12-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management; Innovation; Organizational structures; Social capital; Networking; Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:31:y:2010:i:8:p:848-870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.