Globalisation, growth and institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2004. "Elements of global financial stability," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 305-314.
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Obstfeld,Maurice & Taylor,Alan M., 2005. "Global Capital Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671798.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1996. "Channels of Interstate Risk Sharing: United States 1963–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1081-1110.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2007.
"How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad, 2007. "How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels," IMF Working Papers 07/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Burden Sharing in a Banking Crisis in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp164, Financial Markets Group.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2005.
"Trends and cycles in the Euro Area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?,"
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2006. "Trends and cycles in the euro area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?," Working Paper Series 595, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Leigh & Abdul d Abiad & Ashoka Mody, 2007. "International Finance and Income Convergence; Europe is Different," IMF Working Papers 07/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2007. "Globalisation and the role of effective international institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1579-1593, June.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2006. "Patterns of international capital flows and their implications for economic development," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 119-158.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Is Financial Globalization Beneficial?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 259-294, March.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2007. "Global financial services and a global single currency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-9, January.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Gérard, Bruno & Kadareja, Arjan & Manganelli, Simone, 2006. "Financial integration of new EU Member States," Working Paper Series 683, European Central Bank.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2003. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets and the New Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 505-524, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Xiaolin & Tam, Lewis H.K. & Zhang, Bohui, 2014. "Systematic liquidity and the funding liquidity hypothesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 304-320.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Siegmann, Arjen, 2014. "Can European bank bailouts work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 334-349.
- Simone CASCHILI & Francesca MEDDA, 2015. "The Port Attractiveness Index:Application On African Ports," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 41, pages 47-82.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2017.
"A Note on Risk Sharing versus Instability in International Financial Integration: When Obstfeld Meets Stiglitz,"
AMSE Working Papers
1730, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2017. "A note on risk sharing versus instability in international financial integration: When Obstfeld meets Stiglitz," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2017. "A Note on Risk Sharing versus Instability in International Financial Integration: When Obstfeld Meets Stiglitz," Working Papers halshs-01579120, HAL.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Rogelio V., 2014.
"Determinants of financial stress in emerging market economies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 199-224.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Jr., Rogelio V., 2013. "Determinants of Financial Stress in Emerging Market Economies," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 356, Asian Development Bank.
- Umutlu, Mehmet & Akdeniz, Levent & Altay-Salih, Aslihan, 2010. "The degree of financial liberalization and aggregated stock-return volatility in emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 509-521, March.
- Riki Amir Kusnadi & Romora Edward Sitorus, 2014. "The dynamics of regional economic integration in ASEAN + 3 countries," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(9), pages 439-454, September.
- Kaya, Ilker & Lyubimov, Konstantin & Miletkov, Mihail, 2012. "To liberalize or not to liberalize: Political and economic determinants of financial liberalization," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 78-99.
- Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2009. "Performance and Merton-type default risk of listed banks in the EU: A panel VAR approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2050-2061, November.
- Belke, Ansgar & Orth, Walter & Setzer, Ralph, 2010.
"Liquidity and the dynamic pattern of asset price adjustment: A global view,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1933-1945, August.
- Ansgar Belke & Walter Orth & Ralph Setzer, 2009. "Liquidity and the Dynamic Pattern of Asset Price Adjustment: A Global View," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 933, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:69-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2009. "Can an Asia Pacific Community, similar to the European Community, emerge?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 2-8, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:472-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.