Global financial services and a global single currency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2004. "Elements of global financial stability," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 305-314.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 265-301, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Government Ownership of Banks," Working Paper Series rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2003. "Globalization and financial market integration," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 289-302, December.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2002.
"Industry growth and capital allocation:*1: does having a market- or bank-based system matter?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 147-180, May.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2002. "Industry Growth and Capital Allocation: Does Having a Market- or Bank-Based System Matter?," NBER Working Papers 8982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2007. "Globalisation and the role of effective international institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1579-1593, June.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2008. "The significance of a world government in the process of globalization in the 21st century," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1432-1439, August.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2011. "The global financial crisis and the evolution of markets, institutions and regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 502-511, March.
- Qin, Duo & Tan, Tao, 2009.
"How much intraregional exchange rate variability could a currency union remove? The case of ASEAN+3,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1793-1803, October.
- Duo QIN & Tao TAN, "undated". "How Much Intraregional Exchange Rate Variability Could A Currency Union Remove? The Case of ASEAN+3," EcoMod2008 23800111, EcoMod.
- Duo Qin & Tao Tan, 2008. "How Much Intraregional Exchange Rate Variability Could a Currency Union Remove? The Case of ASEAN+3," Working Papers 631, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2008. "Globalisation, growth and institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 472-479, April.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2012. "The future and dynamics of global systemically important banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2675-2679.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:3-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.