The future and dynamics of global systemically important banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claessens, Stijn & Demirgüç-Kunt, AslI & Moshirian, Fariborz, 2009. "Global financial crisis, risk analysis and risk measurement," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1949-1952, November.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2011. "The global financial crisis and the evolution of markets, institutions and regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 502-511, March.
- René M. Stulz, 2007.
"The Limits of Financial Globalization,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 19(1), pages 8-15.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2005. "The Limits of Financial Globalization," Working Paper Series 2005-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Rene M. Stulz, 2005. "The Limits of Financial Globalization," NBER Working Papers 11070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivashina, Victoria & Scharfstein, David, 2010. "Bank lending during the financial crisis of 2008," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 319-338, September.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2008. "The significance of a world government in the process of globalization in the 21st century," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1432-1439, August.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2007. "Global financial services and a global single currency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-9, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Xiaolin & Tam, Lewis H.K. & Zhang, Bohui, 2014. "Systematic liquidity and the funding liquidity hypothesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 304-320.
- Hatem Salah & Marwa Souissi, 2016. "Financial Stability and Macro Prudential Regulation: Policy Implication of Systemic Expected Shortfall Measure," Working Papers 985, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41261-017-0038-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Moshirian, 2014. "Implications of global financial and regulatory policies on systemic risk in Asia," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 8, pages 284-332 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ellis, Luci & Haldane, Andy & Moshirian, Fariborz, 2014. "Systemic risk, governance and global financial stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 175-181.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal financial crisis; G-SIB; Too big to fail; Financial regulation;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:36:y:2012:i:10:p:2675-2679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .