Intraday price reversals in the US stock index futures market: A 15-year study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornell, Bradford, 1985. " The Weekly Pattern in Stock Returns: Cash versus Futures: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 583-588, June.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Frino, Alex & Hill, Amelia, 2001. "Intraday futures market behaviour around major scheduled macroeconomic announcements: Australian evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Lee, Jae Ha, 1995. "The Short-Run Dynamics of the Price Adjustment to New Information," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 117-134, March.
- Chan, K C, 1988. "On the Contrarian Investment Strategy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 147-163, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helder Sebastião, 2008. "The partial adjustment factors of FTSE 100 stock index and stock index futures: The informational impact of electronic trading systems," GEMF Working Papers 2008-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:221-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rentzler, Joel & Tandon, Kishore & Yu, Susana, 2006. "Short-term market efficiency in the futures markets: TOPIX futures and 10-year JGB futures," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 330-353, March.
- Klößner, Stefan & Becker, Martin & Friedmann, Ralph, 2012. "Modeling and measuring intraday overreaction of stock prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1152-1163.
- Chen, Chun-nan, 2013. "The predictability of opening returns for the returns of the trading day: Evidence from Taiwan futures market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 272-281.
- Fung, Alexander Kwok-Wah & Lam, Kin & Lam, Ka-Ming, 2010. "Do the prices of stock index futures in Asia overreact to U.S. market returns?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 428-440, June.
- Andrey KUDRYAVTSEV, 2013. "Mechanism Of Autocorrelations Of Individual Stocks' Opening Returns," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 12, pages 37-56, June.
- Chen, Pei-wen & Huang, Han-ching & Su, Yong-chern, 2014. "The central bank in market efficiency: The case of Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 239-260.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0219-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kudryavtsev, Andrey, 2013. "Stock price reversals following end-of-the-day price moves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 203-205.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parikakis, George S. & Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2008. "Contrarian strategy and overreaction in foreign exchange markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 319-324, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:29:y:2005:i:5:p:1311-1327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.