Intraday price reversals in the US stock index futures market: A 15-year study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Frino, Alex & Hill, Amelia, 2001. "Intraday futures market behaviour around major scheduled macroeconomic announcements: Australian evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Chan, K C, 1988. "On the Contrarian Investment Strategy," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 147-63, April.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Lee, Jae Ha, 1995. "The Short-Run Dynamics of the Price Adjustment to New Information," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 117-134, March.
- Cornell, Bradford, 1985. " The Weekly Pattern in Stock Returns: Cash versus Futures: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 583-88, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:29:y:2005:i:5:p:1311-1327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.