Intraday futures market behaviour around major scheduled macroeconomic announcements: Australian evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. " An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-764, June.
- Jones, Charles M & Kaul, Gautam & Lipson, Marc L, 1994. "Transactions, Volume, and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(4), pages 631-651.
- Ederington, Louis H & Lee, Jae Ha, 1993. " How Markets Process Information: News Releases and Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1161-1191, September.
- Lease, Ronald C & Masulis, Ronald W & Page, John R, 1991. " An Investigation of Market Microstructure Impacts on Event Study Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1523-1536, September.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Lee, Jae Ha, 1995. "The Short-Run Dynamics of the Price Adjustment to New Information," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 117-134, March.
- Aitken, Michael & Ferris, George, 1991. "A note on the effect of controlling for transaction costs on the small firm anomaly: Additional Australian evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1195-1202, December.
- Hans R. Stoll, "undated".
"The Pricing of Security Dealer Services: An Empirical Study of NASDAQ Stocks,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
13-77, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stoll, Hans R, 1978. "The Pricing of Security Dealer Services: An Empirical Study of NASDAQ Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1153-1172, September.
- Venkatesh, P C, 1992. "Empirical Evidence on the Impact of the Bid-Ask Spread on the Characteristics of CRSP Daily Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 113-125, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:25:y:2001:i:7:p:1319-1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.