A contractual approach to the gray market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathewson, Frank & Winter, Ralph, 1994. "Territorial Restrictions in Franchise Contracts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 181-192, April.
- G.F. Mathewson & R.A. Winter, 1984. "An Economic Theory of Vertical Restraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 27-38, Spring.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "The Logic of Vertical Restraints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 921-939, December.
- Varian, Hal R., 1989. "Price discrimination," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 597-654 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennato, Anna Rita & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014. "Pharmaceutical innovation and parallel trade," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 83-92.
- Richardson, Martin, 2002. "An elementary proposition concerning parallel imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 233-245, January.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2012.
"Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 605-614.
- Y. Braouezec, 2012. "Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments," Post-Print hal-00788041, HAL.
- Frank Mueller-Langer, 2014. "Copyright and parallel trade," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 16, pages 287-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2007.
"Why parallel trade may raise producers' profits,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 434-447, April.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2005. "Why Parallel Trade may Raise Producers Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 1503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2005. "Why Parallel Trade May Raise Producers' Profits," Economics Working Papers 2005-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Yeh-ning Chen & Ivan Png, 2004. "Parallel Imports and Music CD Prices," International Trade 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2009. "Does parallel trade freedom harm consumers in small markets?," MPRA Paper 40194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knox, Daniel & Richardson, Martin, 2003. "Trade policy and parallel imports," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 133-151, March.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2005.
"Endogenous vertical restraints in international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1877-1889, October.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Endogenous Vertical Restraints in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 284, CESifo Group Munich.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Endogenous Vertical Restraints in International Trade," Discussion Papers dp00-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Nikolaos Zevgolis & Panagiotis Fotis, 2014. "Prohibition of parallel imports as a vertical restraint: per se approach or a misunderstanding?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 317-342, October.
- Soomro, Yasir & Hameed, Irfan & Hameed, Imran, 2012. "A Functional Approach to Understand Consumer Behavior while Selecting Coffee Parlor," MPRA Paper 57241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2010. "An analysis of the ambiguous welfare effects of parallel trade freedom," MPRA Paper 35704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiu-Li Chen, 2009. "Gray Marketing: Does It Hurt the Manufacturers?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Iravani, Foad & Dasu, Sriram & Ahmadi, Reza, 2016. "Beyond price mechanisms: How much can service help manage the competition from gray markets?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 789-800.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2006. "Differential pricing, parallel trade, and the incentive to invest," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 314-324, September.
- repec:iez:survey:ces-v11_1-2009_muller-langer is not listed on IDEAS
- Teodora Cosac, 2004. "Vertical Restraints and Parallel Imports with Differentiated Products," Industrial Organization 0401006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:19:y:1999:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.