Gaining from the global ambitions of emerging economy enterprises: An analysis of the decision to sell a German firm to a Chinese acquirer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deng, Ping, 2007. "Investing for strategic resources and its rationale: The case of outward FDI from Chinese companies," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 71-81.
- Margot Schüller & Anke Turner, 2005. "Global Ambitions: Chinese Companies Spread Their Wings," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 34(4), pages 3-14.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2006. "Recent Chinese Buyout Activity and the Implications for Global Architecture," NBER Working Papers 12072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deng, Ping, 2004. "Outward investment by Chinese MNCs: Motivations and implications," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 8-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Bollhorn & Martin Franz, 2016. "Production Network Knowledge as A Foundation for Resistance - Workers Influence on A Chinese Acquisition in Germany," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(4), pages 407-420, September.
- Luo, Yadong & Zhang, Huan, 2016. "Emerging Market MNEs: Qualitative Review and Theoretical Directions," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 333-350.
- Brian Burgoon & Damian Raess, 2014. "Chinese investment and European labor: should and do workers fear Chinese FDI?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 179-197, March.
- Kubny, Julia & Voss, Hinrich, 2014. "Benefitting from Chinese FDI? An assessment of vertical linkages with Vietnamese manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 731-740.
- Lebedev, Sergey & Peng, Mike W. & Xie, En & Stevens, Charles E., 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions in and out of emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 651-662.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0115-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong Zhu & Qi Zhu, 2016. "Mergers and acquisitions by Chinese firms: A review and comparison with other mergers and acquisitions research in the leading journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1107-1149, December.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "The State of Case Study Research in Mergers & Acquisitions: A Review of the Literature in Different Management Streams," MPRA Paper 63939, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- De Beule, Filip & Sels, Annabel, 2016. "Do innovative emerging market cross-border acquirers create more shareholder value? Evidence from India," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 604-617.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&As) Foreign direct investment (FDI) Emerging markets China Germany Competitive strategies of non-emerging market firms for emerging markets Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:177-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .