A dynamic artificial neural network model for forecasting time series events
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2002.
"A consistent test for nonlinear out of sample predictive accuracy,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 353-381, October.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N.R., 2000. "A Consistent Test for Nonlinear Out of Sample Predictive Accuracy," Discussion Papers 0012, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W., 2001.
"Tests of equal forecast accuracy and encompassing for nested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 85-110, November.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 1999. "Tests of equal forecast accuracy and encompassing for nested models," Research Working Paper 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2000. "Tests of Equal Forecast Accuracy and Encompassing for Nested Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0319, Econometric Society.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael McCracken, 1999. "Tests of Equal Forecast Accuracy and Encompassing for Nested Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Tim Hill & Marcus O'Connor & William Remus, 1996. "Neural Network Models for Time Series Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(7), pages 1082-1092, July.
- Gorr, Wilpen L., 1994. "Editorial: Research prospective on neural network forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, June.
- Halbert White, 2000. "A Reality Check for Data Snooping," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1097-1126, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flores, Juan J. & Graff, Mario & Rodriguez, Hector, 2012. "Evolutive design of ARMA and ANN models for time series forecasting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 225-230.
- Cadenas, E. & Jaramillo, O.A. & Rivera, W., 2010. "Analysis and forecasting of wind velocity in chetumal, quintana roo, using the single exponential smoothing method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 925-930.
- Hakob GRIGORYAN, 2015. "Stock Market Prediction using Artificial Neural Networks. Case Study of TAL1T, Nasdaq OMX Baltic Stock," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(2), pages 14-23, October.
- Jordan French, 2016. "Back to the Future Betas: Empirical Asset Pricing of US and Southeast Asian Markets," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-13, July.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005.
"25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
12/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luna, Ivette & Ballini, Rosangela, 2011.
"Top-down strategies based on adaptive fuzzy rule-based systems for daily time series forecasting,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 708-724, July.
- Luna, Ivette & Ballini, Rosangela, 2011. "Top-down strategies based on adaptive fuzzy rule-based systems for daily time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 708-724.
- Wang, Jie & Wang, Jun, 2016. "Forecasting energy market indices with recurrent neural networks: Case study of crude oil price fluctuations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 365-374.
- Azadeh, A. & Saberi, M. & Seraj, O., 2010. "An integrated fuzzy regression algorithm for energy consumption estimation with non-stationary data: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2351-2366.
- Asad Bukhari & Usman Qamar & Ume Ghazia, 0. "URWF: user reputation based weightage framework for twitter micropost classification," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3080-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:21:y:2005:i:2:p:341-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.