Predicting efficiency in Islamic banks: An integrated multicriteria decision making (MCDM) approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2006. "The X-Efficiency In Islamic Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 50-78.
- Berger, Allen N. & Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Klapper, Leora & Udell, Gregory F., 2005.
"Corporate governance and bank performance: A joint analysis of the static, selection, and dynamic effects of domestic, foreign, and state ownership,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2179-2221, August.
- Berger, Allen N. & Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & Klapper, Leora & Udell, Gregory F., 2005. "Corporate governance and bank performance : a joint analysis of the static, selection, and dynamic effects of domestic, foreign, and state ownership," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3632, The World Bank.
- Wanke, Peter & Azad, M.D. Abul Kalam & Barros, C.P., 2016. "Predicting efficiency in Malaysian Islamic banks: A two-stage TOPSIS and neural networks approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 485-498.
- Peter Wanke & Carlos Barros & Nkanga Pedro João Macanda, 2016. "Predicting Efficiency in Angolan Banks: A Two-Stage TOPSIS and Neural Networks Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 461-483, September.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "Two-stage DEA: caveat emptor," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 205-218, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Kumru, Cagri S. & Sarntisart, Saran, 2016. "Banking for those unwilling to bank: Implications of Islamic banking systems," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Matousek, Roman & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2017. "Bank efficiency and financial centres: Does geographical location matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 188-198.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:77:y:2019:i:c:p:46-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:47:y:2019:i:c:p:195-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:58-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degl'Innocenti, Marta & Kourtzidis, Stavros A. & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2017. "Bank productivity growth and convergence in the European Union during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 184-199.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:12-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:242:y:2019:i:c:p:612-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:53:y:2019:i:c:p:484-496 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banks; TOPSIS; Two-stage; Neural networks; Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:45:y:2016:i:c:p:126-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.