Stock prices and demand for money in China: New evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2001. "Stock prices and long-run demand for money: evidence from Malaysia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 389-407.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1996. "The black market exchange rate and demand for money in Iran," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 171-176.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Shwiff, Steven S., 1999. "Structural breaks, cointegration, and speed of adjustment Evidence from 12 LDCs money demand," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 399-420, November.
- Alan Carruth & Jose Roberto Sanchez-Fung, 2000. "Money demand in the Dominican Republic," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(11), pages 1439-1449.
- A. C. Arize & Malindretos John, 2000. "Does Inflation Variability Affect the Demand for Money in China? Evidence from Error-Correction Models," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 47-60.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S, 1993. "Finite-Sample Sizes of Johansen's Likelihood Ration Tests for Conintegration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(3), pages 313-328, August.
- Chen, Baizhu, 1997. "Long-Run Money Demand and Inflation in China," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 609-617, July.
- Qin, Duo & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xinhua & Liu, Shiguo, 2005. "Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-175, March.
- Ball, Laurence, 2001. "Another look at long-run money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-44, February.
- Yu, Qiao & Tsui, Albert K., 2000. "Monetary services and money demand in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 134-148, December.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1996. "Real stock prices and the long-run money demand function: evidence from Canada and the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Wu, Chung-Shu & Lin, Jin-Lung & Tiao, George C. & Cho, David D., 2005. "Is money demand in Taiwan stable?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 327-346, March.
- Robert Simmons, 1992. "An Error-correction Approach to Demand for Money in Five African Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 29-47, January.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 1997. "The financial structure and the demand for money in Thailand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 401-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmi Hamdi & Ali Said & Rashid Sbia, 2015.
"Empirical Evidence on the Long-Run Money Demand Function in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 603-612.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid & said, ali, 2014. "Empirical Evidence on the Long-Run Money Demand Function in the GCC Countries," MPRA Paper 63306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Raed Walid Al-Smadi, 2016. "The dynamic causality between FDI inflow and its determinants in Jordan," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 26-47.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2010. "Wealth effects and Russian money demand," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:wyi:journl:002133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zahra Rouhani & Mehdi Behname & Sayed Mahdi Mostafavi, 2013. "A Comparative Study For Opportunity Cost Of Holding Money Between Selected Developing And Developed Countries," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(4), pages 7-17, december.
- Bekhet, Hussain Ali & Al-Smadi, Raed Walid, 2015. "Determinants of Jordanian foreign direct investment inflows: Bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 27-35.
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve & Yao, Shen, 2010. "The Demand for Money in Cote d’Ivoire: Evidence from the Cointegration Test," MPRA Paper 20131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:54-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zuo, Haomiao & Park, Sung Y., 2011. "Money demand in China and time-varying cointegration," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 330-343, September.
More about this item
KeywordsReal M2 money demand Cointegration test;
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:19:y:2009:i:1:p:171-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .