Reactive investment strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Weert, Koen & Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc, 2010. "Optimal portfolio selection for general provisioning and terminal wealth problems," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 90-97, August.
- Cox, John C. & Leland, Hayne E., 2000. "On dynamic investment strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1859-1880, October.
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Stochastic lifestyling: Optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-877, May.
- Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2004. "Stochastic lifestyling: optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huang, Hong-Chih & Lee, Yung-Tsung, 2010. "Optimal asset allocation for a general portfolio of life insurance policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 271-280, April.
- Voros, J., 1986. "Portfolio analysis--an analytic derivation of the efficient portfolio frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 294-300, March.
- Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R., 1990. "The efficient set mathematics when mean-variance problems are subject to general linear constraints," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 105-120, May.
- Michael E. Drew & Anup Basu & Alistair Byrnes, 2009. "Dynamic Lifecycle Strategies for Target Date Retirement Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200902, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- J. Dhaene & S. Vanduffel & M. J. Goovaerts & R. Kaas & D. Vyncke, 2005. "Comonotonic Approximations for Optimal Portfolio Selection Problems," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(2), pages 253-300.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic asset allocation Lifecycle investment Target date funds Contrarian asset allocation Dynamic optimization Calculus of variations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:49:y:2011:i:1:p:89-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.