The efficient set mathematics when mean-variance problems are subject to general linear constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Ying-Luo, 2008. "An analytic derivation of admissible efficient frontier with borrowing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 229-243, January.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995.
"Land Allocation In The Presence Of Estimation Risk,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," ISU General Staff Papers 199507010700001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," Staff General Research Papers Archive 995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bastien Drut, 2010.
"Social responsibility and mean-variance portfolio selection,"
Working Papers CEB
10-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bastien Drut, 2010. "Social responsibility and mean-variance portfolio selection," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bastien Drut, 2010.
"Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 131-145, April.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment," Working Papers CEB 09-014.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bastien Drut, 2010. "Sovereign bonds and socially responsible investment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/192788, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Hillier, Joe, 2002. "On the usefulness of linear factor models in predicting expected returns in mean-variance analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 449-466.
- Leung, Andrew P., 2011. "Reactive investment strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 89-99, July.
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Hillier, Joe, 2002. "An examination of the economic significance of stock return predictability in UK stock returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 373-392.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:02:n:s201013921750001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bick, Avi, 2004. "The mathematics of the portfolio frontier: a geometry-based approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 337-361, May.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2009. "On the power of cross-sectional and multivariate tests of the CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 775-787, May.
- Thomas J. Brennan & Andrew W. Lo, 2010. "Impossible Frontiers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 905-923, June.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:19-:d:134997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Nice but cautious guys: The cost of responsible investing in the bond markets," Working Papers CEB 09-034.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:42:y:1990:i:2:p:105-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.