Comonotonic Approximations for Optimal Portfolio Selection Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Poterba, James M. & Warshawsky, Mark J., 2001.
"The Role of Annuity Markets in Financing Retirement,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262529130, July.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Poterba, James M. & Warshawsky, Mark J., 2001. "The Role of Annuity Markets in Financing Retirement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025094, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodnar, Taras & Mazur, Stepan & Okhrin, Yarema, 2017. "Bayesian estimation of the global minimum variance portfolio," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 292-307.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2007.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under borrowing constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 196-221, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Borrowing Constraints," Papers math/0703850, arXiv.org.
- Donnelly, Catherine & Gerrard, Russell & Guillén, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2015. "Less is more: Increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 259-267.
- Carry Mout, 2006. "An Upper Bound of the Sum of Risks: two Applications of Comonotonicity," DNB Working Papers 105, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hong-Chih Huang, 2010. "Optimal Multiperiod Asset Allocation: Matching Assets to Liabilities in a Discrete Model," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 451-472.
- Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc & Vanmaele, Michèle & Van Weert, Koen, 2012. "Convex order approximations in the case of cash flows of mixed signs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 249-256.
- Cheung, Ka Chun, 2006. "Optimal portfolio problem with unknown dependency structure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-175, February.
- Bauerle, Nicole & Muller, Alfred, 2006. "Stochastic orders and risk measures: Consistency and bounds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 132-148, February.
- Catherine Donnelly & Russell Gerrard & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "Less is more: increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Van Weert, Koen & Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc, 2010. "Optimal portfolio selection for general provisioning and terminal wealth problems," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 90-97, August.
- Grzegorz Darkiewicz & Griselda Deelstra & Jan Dhaene & Tom Hoedemakers & Michèle Vanmaele, 2009. "Bounds for Right Tails of Deterministic and Stochastic Sums of Random Variables," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 847-866.
- Frédéric Planchet & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2007. "Allocation d'actifs selon le critère de maximisation des fonds propres économiques en assurance non-vie : présentation et mise en oeuvre dans la réglementation française et dans un référentiel de type," Post-Print hal-00443028, HAL.
- Runhuan Feng & Xiaochen Jing & Jan Dhaene, 2015. "Comonotonic Approximations of Risk Measures for Variable Annuity Guaranteed Benefits with Dynamic Policyholder Behavior," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-008/IV/DSF85, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Vanduffel, Steven, 2012. "A provisioning problem with stochastic payments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 445-453.
- Leung, Andrew P., 2011. "Reactive investment strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 89-99, July.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:251-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:3:p:923-959 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Junnan & Tang, Qihe & Zhang, Huan, 2016. "Risk reducers in convex order," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 80-88.
- Brandtner, Mario, 2013. "Conditional Value-at-Risk, spectral risk measures and (non-)diversification in portfolio selection problems – A comparison with mean–variance analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5526-5537.
- de Jong, Frank, 2008. "Pension fund investments and the valuation of liabilities under conditional indexation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Bakken, Henrik & Lindset, Snorre & Olson, Lars Hesstvedt, 2006. "Pricing of multi-period rate of return guarantees: The Monte Carlo approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 135-149, August.
- J. Marin-Solano (Universitat de Barcelona) & O. Roch (Universitat de Barcelona) & J. Dhaene (Katholieke Univerisiteit Leuven) & C. Ribas (Universitat de Barcelona) & M. Bosch-Princep (Universitat de B, 2009. "Buy-and-Hold Strategies and Comonotonic Approximations," Working Papers in Economics 213, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Fr'ed'eric Planchet & Pierre-Emanuel Th'erond, 2010. "Allocation d'actifs selon le crit\`ere de maximisation des fonds propres \'economiques en assurance non-vie," Papers 1001.1867, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:72:y:2005:i:2:p:253-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.