A logistic regression approach to estimating customer profit loss due to lapses in insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayers, David & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1983. "The Interdependence of Individual Portfolio Decisions and the Demand for Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 304-311, April.
- Babbel, David F, 1985. " The Price Elasticity of Demand for Whole Life Insurance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 225-239, March.
- Bas Donkers & Peter Verhoef & Martijn Jong, 2007. "Modeling CLV: A test of competing models in the insurance industry," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 163-190, June.
- J. Dhaene & S. Vanduffel & M. Goovaerts, 2007. "Comonotonicity," Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 265-278.
- Verhoef, P.C. & Donkers, A.C.D., 2001. "Predicting Customer Potential Value: an application in the insurance industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-01-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy cancellation; customer loyalty; profit loss; customer behavior.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IAS-2011-10-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-10-22 (Marketing)
- NEP-RMG-2011-10-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrp:wpaper:xreap2011-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XREAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xreapes.html .