Optimal payoffs under state-dependent preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carole Bernard & Franck Moraux & Ludger Rüschendorf & Steven Vanduffel, 2015. "Optimal payoffs under state-dependent preferences," Post-Print halshs-01118540, HAL.
- Carole Bernard & Franck Moraux & Ludger Rueschendorf & Steven Vanduffel, 2013. "Optimal Payoffs under State-dependent Preferences," Papers 1308.6465, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cox, John C. & Leland, Hayne E., 2000. "On dynamic investment strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1859-1880, October.
- Brennan, M.J. & Solanki, R., 1981. "Optimal Portfolio Insurance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 279-300, September.
- Dybvig, Philip H, 1988. "Distributional Analysis of Portfolio Choice," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 369-393, July.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1989. "Portfolio Insurance and Financial Market Equilibrium," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(4), pages 455-472, October.
- Bjarne Astrup Jensen & Carsten Sørensen, 2001. "Paying for Minimum Interest Rate Guarantees: Who Should Compensate Who?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 183-211.
- Elja Arjas & Tapani Lehtonen, 1978. "Approximating Many Server Queues by Means of Single Server Queues," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 205-223, August.
- Hua He & Neil D. Pearson, 1991.
"Consumption and Portfolio Policies With Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: the Finite-Dimensional Case,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-10.
- He, Hua & Pearson, Neil D., 1991. "Consumption and portfolio policies with incomplete markets and short-sale constraints: The infinite dimensional case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 259-304, August.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Finite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hua He and Neil D. Pearson., 1989. "Consumption and Portfolio Policies with Incomplete Markets and Short-Sale Constraints: The Infinite Dimensional Case," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-191, University of California at Berkeley.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Kemna, A. G. Z. & Vorst, A. C. F., 1990. "A pricing method for options based on average asset values," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 113-129, March.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Bernard, C. & Vanduffel, S., 2014. "Mean–variance optimal portfolios in the presence of a benchmark with applications to fraud detection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 469-480.
- Steven Vanduffel & Andrew Chernih & Matheusz Maj & Wim Schoutens, 2009. "A Note on the Suboptimality of Path-Dependent Pay-Offs in Levy Markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 315-330.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oleg Bondarenko, 2003. "Statistical Arbitrage and Securities Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 875-919, July.
- Carole Bernard & Steven Vanduffel, 2014. "Financial Bounds for Insurance Claims," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(1), pages 27-56, March.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-384, March.
- Burgert Christian & Rüschendorf Ludger, 2006. "Correction note: On the optimal risk allocation problem," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(2), pages 1-1, December.
- repec:taf:uaajxx:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:77-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burgert Christian & Rüschendorf Ludger, 2006. "On the optimal risk allocation problem," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-19, July.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Zhou, Zhongquan, 1996. " Equilibrium Analysis of Portfolio Insurance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1379-1403, September.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Carole Bernard & Phelim P. Boyle & Steven Vanduffel, 2014. "Explicit Representation of Cost-Efficient Strategies," Finance, Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 35(2), pages 5-55.
- Basak, Suleyman, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Model of Portfolio Insurance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1059-1090.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farzad Pourbabaee & Minsuk Kwak & Traian A. Pirvu, 2014. "Risk minimization and portfolio diversification," Papers 1411.6657, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:7:p:1037-1055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fajardo, José & Corcuera, José Manuel & Menouken Pamen, Olivier, 2016. "On the optimal investment," MPRA Paper 71901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:16:y:2016:i:9:p:1325-1332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Carole & Chen, Jit Seng & Vanduffel, Steven, 2015. "Rationalizing investors’ choices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 10-23.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:275:y:2019:i:2:p:755-767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rüschendorf Ludger & Wolf Viktor, 2015. "Cost-efficiency in multivariate Lévy models," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Carole Bernard & Junsen Tang, 2016. "Simplified Hedge For Path-Dependent Derivatives," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(07), pages 1-32, November.
- N. Naguez & J. L. Prigent, 2017.
"Optimal portfolio positioning within generalized Johnson distributions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 1037-1055, July.
- Naceur Naguez & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Positioning within Generalized Johnson Distributions," Working Papers 2014-336, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:21:y:2018:i:03:n:s0219024918500139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:15:y:2015:i:7:p:1157-1173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.