A Representation Result For Concave Schur Concave Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0960-1627|
- Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael, 2016. "Inverse portfolio problem with coherent risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 740-750.
- M. Kaina & L. Rüschendorf, 2009. "On convex risk measures on L p -spaces," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(3), pages 475-495, July.
- Pflug Georg Ch., 2006. "On distortion functionals," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-16, July.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2015. "Vigilant measures of risk and the demand for contingent claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 27-35.
- Mario Ghossoub, 2012. "Vigilant Measures of Risk and the Demand for Contingent Claims," Discussion Papers 1555, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Svindland Gregor, 2009. "Subgradients of law-invariant convex risk measures on L," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 27(2), pages 169-199, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:3:p:475-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigorova Miryana, 2014. "Stochastic dominance with respect to a capacity and risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(3-4), pages 1-37, December.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Rationalizing Constrained Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2007:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rüschendorf Ludger, 2006. "Law invariant convex risk measures for portfolio vectors," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-12, July.
- Grigorova Miryana, 2014. "Stochastic orderings with respect to a capacity and an application to a financial optimization problem," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(2), pages 1-31, June.
- Burgert Christian & Rüschendorf Ludger, 2006. "On the optimal risk allocation problem," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-19, July.
- Grechuk, Bogdan, 2015. "The center of a convex set and capital allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 628-636.
- Roger J. A. Laeven & Mitja Stadje, 2013. "Entropy Coherent and Entropy Convex Measures of Risk," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 265-293, May.
- Laeven, R.J.A. & Stadje, M.A., 2011. "Entropy Coherent and Entropy Convex Measures of Risk," Discussion Paper 2011-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pichler, Alois & Shapiro, Alexander, 2015. "Minimal representation of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 184-193.
- Knispel, Thomas & Laeven, Roger J.A. & Svindland, Gregor, 2016. "Robust optimal risk sharing and risk premia in expanding pools," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 182-195.
- Thomas Knispel & Roger J. A. Laeven & Gregor Svindland, 2016. "Robust Optimal Risk Sharing and Risk Premia in Expanding Pools," Papers 1601.06979, arXiv.org.
- Carlier Guillaume & Dana Rose-Anne, 2006. "Law invariant concave utility functions and optimization problems with monotonicity and comonotonicity constraints," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-26, July.
- Acciaio Beatrice & Svindland Gregor, 2013. "Are law-invariant risk functions concave on distributions?," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1, pages 54-64, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:15:y:2005:i:4:p:613-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed