Market behavior when preferences are generated by second-order stochastic dominance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Gollier & Harris Schlesinger, 1996.
"Arrow's theorem on the optimality of deductibles: A stochastic dominance approach (*),"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 359-363.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Arrow's Theorem on the Optimality of Deductibles: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 359-63, February.
- Dybvig, Philip H, 1988.
"Distributional Analysis of Portfolio Choice,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 369-93, July.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Zilcha, Itzhak & Chew, Soo Hong, 1990. "Invariance of the efficient sets when the expected utility hypothesis is relaxed," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 125-131, January.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ross, Stephen A, 1982. "Portfolio Efficient Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1525-46, November.
- Kim, Chongmin, 1998. "Stochastic Dominance, Pareto Optimality, and Equilibrium Asset Pricing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 341-56, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:6:p:619-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.