Market behavior when preferences are generated by second-order stochastic dominance
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dybvig, Philip H, 1988.
"Distributional Analysis of Portfolio Choice,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 369-93, July.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ross, Stephen A, 1982. "Portfolio Efficient Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1525-46, November.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996.
"Arrow's Theorem on the Optimality of Deductibles: A Stochastic Dominance Approach,"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 359-63, February.
- Christian Gollier & Harris Schlesinger, 1996. "Arrow's theorem on the optimality of deductibles: A stochastic dominance approach (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 359-363.
- Kim, Chongmin, 1998. "Stochastic Dominance, Pareto Optimality, and Equilibrium Asset Pricing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 341-56, April.
- Zilcha, Itzhak & Chew, Soo Hong, 1990. "Invariance of the efficient sets when the expected utility hypothesis is relaxed," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 125-131, January.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:6:p:619-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.