Paying for Minimum Interest Rate Guarantees: Who Should Compensate Who?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2004. "Optimal design of the guarantee for defined contribution funds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2239-2260, October.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2008. "Optimal pension insurance design," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 382-392, March.
- Morten Tolver Kronborg, 2014. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Labor Income and European/American Capital Guarantee," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, May.
- Chen, An & Hentschel, Felix & Klein, Jakob K., 2015. "A utility- and CPT-based comparison of life insurance contracts with guarantees," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 327-339.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:04:n:s2010495217500178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trond M Døskeland & Helge A Nordahl, 2008.
"Intergenerational Effects of Guaranteed Pension Contracts,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 33(1), pages 19-46, June.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2006. "Intergenerational Effects of Guaranteed Pension Contracts," Discussion Papers 2006/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2014.
"Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 263-283, June.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Naceur Naguez & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Positioning within Generalized Johnson Distributions," Working Papers 2014-336, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Johanna Scheller & Jacques Pézier, 2008. "Optimal Investment Strategies and Performance Sharing Rules for Pension Schemes with Minimum Guarantee," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Oct 2009.
- Bjarne Astrup Jensen & Jørgen Aase Nielsen, 2016. "How suboptimal are linear sharing rules?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 221-243, May.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:7:p:1037-1055 is not listed on IDEAS
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2009. "Prise en compte de l'attitude face au risque dans le cadre de la directive MiFID," Working Papers hal-00418892, HAL.
- Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens, 2012. "A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens, 2013. "A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 453-461.
- André de Palma & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2007. "Hedging global environment risks: An option based portfolio insurance," THEMA Working Papers 2007-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, André & Prigent, Jean-Luc, 2008. "Utilitarianism and fairness in portfolio positioning," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1648-1660, August.
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:7:y:2001:i:2:p:183-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.