Paying for Minimum Interest Rate Guarantees: Who Should Compensate Who?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1354-7798|
- André de Palma & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2007. "Hedging global environment risks: An option based portfolio insurance," THEMA Working Papers 2007-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chen, An & Hentschel, Felix & Klein, Jakob K., 2015. "A utility- and CPT-based comparison of life insurance contracts with guarantees," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 327-339.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2004. "Optimal design of the guarantee for defined contribution funds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2239-2260, October.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2008.
"Optimal pension insurance design,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 382-392, March.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2006. "Optimal Pension Insurance Design," Discussion Papers 2006/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Trond M Døskeland & Helge A Nordahl, 2008. "Intergenerational Effects of Guaranteed Pension Contracts," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 33(1), pages 19-46, June.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2006. "Intergenerational Effects of Guaranteed Pension Contracts," Discussion Papers 2006/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Johanna Scheller & Jacques Pézier, 2008. "Optimal Investment Strategies and Performance Sharing Rules for Pension Schemes with Minimum Guarantee," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Oct 2009.
- de Palma, André & Prigent, Jean-Luc, 2008. "Utilitarianism and fairness in portfolio positioning," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1648-1660, August.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2014. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 263-283, June.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Naceur Naguez & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Positioning within Generalized Johnson Distributions," Working Papers 2014-336, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Morten Tolver Kronborg, 2014. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Labor Income and European/American Capital Guarantee," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, May.
- Bjarne Astrup Jensen & Jørgen Aase Nielsen, 2016. "How suboptimal are linear sharing rules?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 221-243, May.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2009. "Prise en compte de l'attitude face au risque dans le cadre de la directive MiFID," Working Papers hal-00418892, HAL.
- Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens, 2013. "A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 453-461.
- Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens, 2012. "A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:7:y:2001:i:2:p:183-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed