Statistical Arbitrage and Securities Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David S. Sun & Shih-Chuan Tsai & Wei Wang, 2013.
"Behavioral Investment Strategy Matters: A Statistical Arbitrage Approach,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S3), pages 47-61, July.
- Sun, David & Tsai, Shih-Chuan & Wang, Wei, 2011. "Behavioral investment strategy matters: a statistical arbitrage approach," MPRA Paper 37281, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Adrian, Tobias, 2009. "Inference, arbitrage, and asset price volatility," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-64, January.
- Ivanov, Sergei, 2013. "Interest rate paradox," MPRA Paper 47723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Jun & Timmermann, Allan G, 2009. "Risky Arbitrage Strategies: Optimal Portfolio Choice and Economic Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 7188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Lacerda, Ana, 2006. "Dry Markets and Statistical Arbitrage Bounds for European Derivatives," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp479, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ahmet Göncü, 2015.
"Statistical arbitrage in the Black-Scholes framework,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 1489-1499, September.
- Ahmet Goncu, 2014. "Statistical Arbitrage in the Black-Scholes Framework," Papers 1406.5646, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2013. "ETF arbitrage: Intraday evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3486-3498.
- Fajardo, José & Lacerda, Ana, 2010. "Statistical arbitrage with default and collateral," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 81-84, July.
- Tu, Anthony H. & Hsieh, Wen-Liang G. & Wu, Wei-Shao, 2016. "Market uncertainty, expected volatility and the mispricing of S&P 500 index futures," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 78-98.
- Schneider, Paul, 2015. "Generalized risk premia," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 487-504.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2017. "Searching for Inefficiencies in Exchange Rate Dynamics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 405-432, March.
- Alexakis, Christos, 2010. "Long-run relations among equity indices under different market conditions: Implications on the implementation of statistical arbitrage strategies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-403, October.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:01:n:s201049521750004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Focardi, Sergio M. & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Mitov, Ivan K., 2016. "A new approach to statistical arbitrage: Strategies based on dynamic factor models of prices and their performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-155.
- Han, Bin, 2004. "Limits of Arbitrage, Sentiment and Pricing Kernal: Evidences from Index Options," Working Paper Series 2004-2, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Lacerda, Ana, 2004. "Dry Markets and Superreplication Bounds of American Derivatives," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp461, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:16:y:2003:i:3:p:875-919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .