Should multiproduct firms provide divisional or corporate incentives?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, June.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L Judd, 1984.
"Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly,"
642, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sen, Anindya, 1993. "Entry and managerial incentives," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 123-137, March.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1993. "Internal organization and managerial compensation in oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Burton, Richard M. & Obel, Borge, 1988. "Opportunism, incentives, and the m-form hypothesis : A laboratory study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 99-119, July.
- Juan Carlos Barcena-Ruiz & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1996. "Long-Term or Short-Term Managerial Incentive Contracts," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 343-359, 09.
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 64-92, March.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-47, Supplemen.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1995. "Stackelberg equilibrium in oligopoly: An explanation based on managerial incentives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-464, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:5:p:751-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.