Should multiproduct firms provide divisional or corporate incentives?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 64-92, March.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 927-940, December.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, January.
- Burton, Richard M. & Obel, Borge, 1988. "Opportunism, incentives, and the m-form hypothesis : A laboratory study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 99-119, July.
- Juan Carlos Barcena-Ruiz & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1996. "Long-Term or Short-Term Managerial Incentive Contracts," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 343-359, September.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1995. "Stackelberg equilibrium in oligopoly: An explanation based on managerial incentives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-464, October.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-147, Supplemen.
- Sen, Anindya, 1993. "Entry and managerial incentives," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 123-137, March.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1993. "Internal organization and managerial compensation in oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 157-183, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola, Norma, 2008.
"Choice of flexible production technologies under strategic delegation,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 395-414, August.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2004. "Choice of Flexible Production Technologies Under Strategic Delegation," IKERLANAK 2004-13, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Abraham L. Wickelgren, 2005. "Managerial Incentives And The Price Effects Of Mergers," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 327-353, September.
- Thépot, Jacques & Netzer, Jean-Luc, 2008. "On the optimality of the full-cost pricing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 282-292, October.
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 2000. "Multi-market interaction and decentralization of R&D decisions," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 235-247, September.
- Alireza Dorestani, 2004. "Transfer price and equilibrium in multidivisional firms: an examination of divisional autonomy and central control," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1899-1906.
- Villena, Marcelo J. & Araneda, Axel A., 2017. "Dynamics and stability in retail competition," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 37-53.
- L. Lambertini & G. Primavera, 2000. "Delegation vs Cost-Reducing R&D in a Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers 377, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marcelo J. Villena & Axel A. Araneda, 2015. "Dynamics and Stability in Retail Competition," Papers 1510.04550, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado-Izaga, F. Javier, 2005. "Should shareholders delegate location decisions?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 209-222, September.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado Izaga, Francisco Javier, 1999. "Should Owners of Firms Delegate Long-run Decisions?," BILTOKI 1999-11, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:5:p:751-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .