Mobile application pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1990.
"Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1119-1158, December.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1988. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Working papers 495, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver D. & Moore, John, 1990. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Scholarly Articles 3448675, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Waldman, 2010. "Competition, Monopoly, and Aftermarkets," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 54-91, April.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Joshua S. Gans & Michael Waldman, 2010. "Why Tie a Product Consumers Do Not Use?," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 85-105, August.
- Simon P. Anderson & Joshua S. Gans, 2011.
"Platform Siphoning: Ad-Avoidance and Media Content,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 1-34, November.
- Anderson, Simon P & Gans, Joshua, 2010. "Platform Siphoning: Ad-Avoidance and Media Content," CEPR Discussion Papers 7729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gans, Joshua S., 2011. "Remedies for tying in computer applications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 505-512, September.
- Andrei Hagiu, 2009. "Two-Sided Platforms: Product Variety and Pricing Structures," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 1011-1043, December.
- Grout, Paul A, 1984. "Investment and Wages in the Absence of Binding Contracts: A Nash Bargining Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 449-460, March.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Katz, Michael L., 2007.
"The economics of product-line restrictions with an application to the network neutrality debate,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 215-248, June.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Katz, Michael L, 2006. "The Economics of Product-Line Restrictions With an Application to the Network Neutrality Debate," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt81r3b7xs, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gokhan Guven & Eren Inci & Antonio Russo, 2017. "Apparent Competition in Two-Sided Platforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014.
"Platform pricing and consumer foresight: The case of airports,"
2072/242278, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2015. "Platform Pricing and Consumer Foresight: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 335, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Mar 2015.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11129-017-9183-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Miao, Chun-Hui, 2016. "Licensing a technology standard," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 33-61.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael, 2015. "The effect of risk sensitivity on a supply chain of mobile applications under a consignment contract with revenue sharing and quality investment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 31-40.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael, 2015. "Consignment contract for mobile apps between a single retailer and competitive developers with different risk attitudes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 949-957.
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Shaffer, Greg, 2015. "Apple's Agency Model and the Role of Resale Price Maintenance," Discussion Papers 2015/32, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Andre Boik & Kenneth S. Corts, 2016. "The Effects of Platform Most-Favored-Nation Clauses on Competition and Entry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 105-134.
- Oystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind & Greg Shaffer, 2013. "Turning the Page on Business Formats for Digital Platforms: Does Apple's Agency Model Soften Competition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4362, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPlatform; Two-sided markets; Complements; Most favoured customer clause;
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:52-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .