Creating alternative spaces and articulating needs: Challenging gendered notions of forestry and forest ownership through women's networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Storch, Sabine, 2011. "Forestry professionalism overrides gender: A case study of nature perception in Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 171-175, March.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Modifications in Drug Policy 1986," Working Papers id:81, eSocialSciences.
- anonymous, 2005. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Spr, pages 117-142.
- anonymous, 2005. "The implementation of monetary policy," Monograph, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), number 2005tiom.
- ., 2005. "Policy Challenges Facing Public Utilities," Chapters,in: Public Utilities, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dmitry Sorokin, 2005. "On The Russian Economic Political Map of the World," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 1(1), pages 1-37.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Pharmaceutical Policy, 2002," Working Papers id:84, eSocialSciences.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Drug Policy 1986," Working Papers id:80, eSocialSciences.
- Buijs, Arjen & Lawrence, Anna, 2013. "Emotional conflicts in rational forestry: Towards a research agenda for understanding emotions in environmental conflicts," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 104-111.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Inquiry Reports 31898, Productivity Commission.
- ., 2005. "Politics and the Pact," Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy in Economic and Monetary Union, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2005. "Schumpeter: The Preconditions for Politics," Chapters,in: Democracy and Exchange, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nuggehalli, Roshni K. & Prokopy, Linda Stalker, 2009. "Motivating factors and facilitating conditions explaining women's participation in co-management of Sri Lankan forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 288-293, July.
- Oecd, 2006. "Decoupling: Policy Implications," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(11), pages 1-29.
- Alison Woodward, 2003. "European Gender Mainstreaming: Promises and Pitfalls of Transformative Policy -super-1," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 20(1), pages 65-88, March.
- Piper Coutinho-Sledge, 2015. "Feminized Forestry: The Promises and Pitfalls of Change in a Masculine Organization," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 375-389, July.
- anonymous, 2005. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sum, pages 319-343.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy; Empowerment; Deliberation; Gender mainstreaming; Counterpublics; Sweden;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:67:y:2016:i:c:p:38-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.