Empowerment in drug treatment: Dilemmas in implementing policy in welfareÂ institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2005. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Spr, pages 117-142.
- Fox, N.J. & Ward, K.J. & O'Rourke, A.J., 2005. "The 'expert patient': empowerment or medical dominance? The case of weight loss, pharmaceutical drugs and the Internet," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1299-1309, March.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Drug Policy 1986," Working Papers id:80, eSocialSciences.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Inquiry Reports 31898, Productivity Commission.
- anonymous, 2005. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sum, pages 319-343.
- anonymous, 2005. "Monetary policy and the economy," Monograph, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), number 2005mpat.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Modifications in Drug Policy 1986," Working Papers id:81, eSocialSciences.
- Oecd, 2005. "Secondary Markets for Spectrum: Policy Issues," OECD Digital Economy Papers 95, OECD Publishing.
- ., 2005. "Policy Challenges Facing Public Utilities," Chapters,in: Public Utilities, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- anonymous, 2005. "Revised payments system risk policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Win, pages 1-37.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Pharmaceutical Policy, 2002," Working Papers id:84, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy Empowerment Drug treatment Welfare institutions Denmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:201-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.