Illegal logging in Cameroon: Causes and the path forward
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Oyono, Phil Rene & Kouna, Charlotte & Mala, William, 2005. "Benefits of forests in Cameroon. Global structure, issues involving access and decision-making hiccoughs," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 357-368, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bård Harstad & Torben K. Mideksa, 2017. "Conservation Contracts and Political Regimes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(4), pages 1708-1734.
- Ackom, Emmanuel K. & Alemagi, Dieudonne & Ackom, Nana B. & Minang, Peter A. & Tchoundjeu, Zac, 2013. "Modern bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residues in Cameroon: Potential, challenges and the way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 101-113.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2016. "Intelligence and deforestation: International data," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 20-27.
- Tegegne, Yitagesu T. & Ramcilovic-Suominen, Sabaheta & FOBISSIE, KALAME & Visseren-Hamakers, Ingrid J. & Lindner, Marcus & Kanninen, Markku, 2017. "Synergies among social safeguards in FLEGT and REDD+ in Cameroon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-11.
- Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Dharmawan, Arya Hadi & Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad & Erbaugh, James Thomas, 2016. "Contesting national and international forest regimes: Case of timber legality certification for community forests in Central Java, Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 54-64.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p1:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIllegal logging Cameroon Underlying causes Communities Policies Stakeholders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:12:y:2010:i:8:p:554-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.