Impact of forest policies on timber production in India: a review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petersen, Lorenz & Sandhovel, Armin, 2001. "Forestry policy reform and the role of incentives in Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 39-55, April.
- Farshad Amiraslani & Deirdre Dragovich, 2013. "Forest management policies and oil wealth in Iran over the last century: A review," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 0(3), pages 167-176, August.
- Sierra, Rodrigo, 2001. "The role of domestic timber markets in tropical deforestation and forest degradation in Ecuador: Implications for conservation planning and policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 327-340, February.
- Behera, Bhagirath & Engel, Stefanie, 2006. "Institutional analysis of evolution of joint forest management in India: A new institutional economics approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 350-362, June.
- van Heeswijk, Laura & Turnhout, Esther, 2013. "The discursive structure of FLEGT (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade): The negotiation and interpretation of legality in the EU and Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 6-13.
- de Jong, Wil & Cano, Walter & Zenteno, Mario & Soriano, Marlene, 2014. "The legally allowable versus the informally practicable in Bolivia’s domestic timber market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-54.
- Alemagi, Dieudonne & Kozak, Robert A., 2010. "Illegal logging in Cameroon: Causes and the path forward," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 554-561, October.
- Tumaneng-Diete, T. & Ferguson, Ian S. & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "Log export restrictions and trade policies in the Philippines: bane or blessing to sustainable forest management?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 187-198, February.
- Amoah, M. & Becker, G. & Nutto, L., 2009. "Effects of log export ban policy and dynamics of global tropical wood markets on the growth of timber industry in Ghana," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 167-185, August.
- Miyamoto, Motoe & Mohd Parid, Mamat & Noor Aini, Zakaria & Michinaka, Tetsuya, 2014. "Proximate and underlying causes of forest cover change in Peninsular Malaysia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 18-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvester Ngome Chisika & Juneyoung Park & Chunho Yeom, 2019. "The Impact of Legislation on Sustainability of Farm Forests in Kenya: The Case of Lugari Sub-County in Kakamega County, Kenya," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:natres:v:40:y:2016:i:1-2:p:62-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0165-0203 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.