The evolution of the timber sector in lowland Bolivia: Examining the influence of three disparate policy approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morales, Juan Antonio, 1991. "Reformas Estructurales y Crecimiento Económico en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 4/1991, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Morales, Juan Antonio & Sachs , Jeffrey, 1987. "La Crisis Económica en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 8/1987, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Kaimowitz, David & Thiele, Graham & Pacheco, Pablo, 1999. "The Effects of Structural Adjustment on Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Lowland Bolivia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 505-520, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Bottazzi & David Crespo & Harry Soria & Hy Dao & Marcelo Serrudo & Jean Paul Benavides & Stefan Schwarzer & Stephan Rist, 2014. "Carbon Sequestration in Community Forests: Trade-offs, Multiple Outcomes and Institutional Diversity in the Bolivian Amazon," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 105-131, January.
- Bottazzi, Patrick & Cattaneo, Andrea & Rocha, David Crespo & Rist, Stephan, 2013. "Assessing sustainable forest management under REDD+: A community-based labour perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 94-103.
- Ravikumar, Ashwin & Andersson, Krister & Larson, Anne M., 2013. "Decentralization and forest-related conflicts in Latin America," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 80-86.
- de Jong, Wil & Ruiz, Sergio A., 2012. "Strangers among trees: Territorialisation and forest policies in the northern Bolivian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 65-70.
- Pokorny, Benno & de Jong, Wil & Godar, Javier & Pacheco, Pablo & Johnson, James, 2013. "From large to small: Reorienting rural development policies in response to climate change, food security and poverty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 52-59.
- de Jong, Wil & Cano, Walter & Zenteno, Mario & Soriano, Marlene, 2014. "The legally allowable versus the informally practicable in Bolivia’s domestic timber market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-54.
More about this item
KeywordsBolivian lowlands Forest policy Timber markets Forest management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:12:y:2010:i:4:p:271-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.