Forest sustainability and the free trade of forest products: cases from Southeast Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cruz, Maria Concepcion J. & Goce-Dakila, Cristela & Zosa-Feranil, Imelda, 1988. "Population Pressure and Migration: Implications for Upland Development in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 1-b, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Goodland, Robert & Daly, Herman, 1996. "If tropical log export bans are so perverse, why are there so many?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 189-196, September.
- Kaimowitz, David & Thiele, Graham & Pacheco, Pablo, 1999. "The Effects of Structural Adjustment on Deforestation and Forest Degradation in Lowland Bolivia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 505-520, March.
- Jeffrey Prestemon, 2000. "Public Open Access and Private Timber Harvests: Theory and Application to the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 311-334, December.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000.
"Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), pages -, September.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 299-310, September.
- Southgate, Douglas & Salazar-Canelos, Pablo & Camacho-Saa, Carlos & Stewart, Rigoberto, 2000. "Markets, Institutions, and Forestry: The Consequences of Timber Trade Liberalization in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2005-2012, November.
- John Perez-Garcia & Bruce Lippke & Janet Baker, 1997. "Trade Barriers In The Pacific Forest Sector: Who Wins And Who Loses," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 87-103, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:50:y:2004:i:1-2:p:23-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.