Is native timber tree intercropping an economically feasible alternative for smallholder farmers in the Philippines?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimamoto, Mihoko & Ubukata, Fumikazu & Seki, Yoshiki, 2004. "Forest sustainability and the free trade of forest products: cases from Southeast Asia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 23-34, September.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1997.
"Induced innovation and land degradation in developing country agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), pages 1-28.
- Ian COXHEAD, 1996. "Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture," Staff Papers 398, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1996. "Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture," Staff Papers 12651, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian Coxhead, 1996. "Induced Innovation and Land Degradation in Developing Country Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 398, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L. & Coxhead, Ian, 2001.
"Measuring soil quality dynamics: A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 13-26, June.
- Kwansoo Kim & Bradford L. Barham & Ian Coxhead, 2000. "Measuring soil quality dynamics A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 13-26, June.
- Poudel, D. D. & Midmore, D. J. & Hargrove, W. L., 1998. "An analysis of commercial vegetable farms in relation to sustainability in the uplands of Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-128, September.
- Bayou Demeke & Ian Coxhead, 2005. "The Effect of National Policies and Labor Market on Land Use Decisions in Developing Countries: An Application of Maximum Simulated Likelihood to System of Censored Acreages with Panel Data," Others 0503007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000.
"Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Coxhead, Ian, 1998. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," Staff Papers 200598, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Shively, Gerald & Zelek, Charles, 2002. "Linking Economic Policy and Environmental Outcomes at a Watershed Scale," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2002 Vol. XXIX No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Coxhead, Ian & Shively, Gerald & Shuai, Xiaobing, 2002.
"Development policies, resource constraints, and agricultural expansion on the Philippine land frontier,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 341-363, May.
- Coxhead, Ian & Shively, Gerald & Shuai, Xiaobing, 1999. "Development Policies, Resource Constraints, and Agricultural Expansion on the Philippine Land Frontier," Staff Papers 200606, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Shimamoto, Mihoko, 2008. "Forest sustainability and trade policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 605-614, July.
- Mullen, John D., 2001. "An Economic Persective On Land Degradation Issues," Research Reports 27999, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Gerald E. Shively, 2001. "Agricultural Change, Rural Labor Markets, and Forest Clearing: An Illustrative Case from the Philippines," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 268-284.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1999. "Prices and Tree Planting on Hillside Farms in Palawan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-949, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Labor and Human Capital;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:176839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.