Decentralized Corruption or Corrupt Decentralization? Community Monitoring of Poverty-Alleviation Schemes in Eastern India
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632935 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521659123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crook,Richard C. & Manor,James, 1998. "Democracy and Decentralisation in South Asia and West Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521631570, October.
- Crook,Richard C. & Manor,James, 1998. "Democracy and Decentralisation in South Asia and West Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521636476, October.
- Jean Cartier-Bresson, 1997. "Corruption Networks, Transaction Security and Illegal Social Exchange," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 45(3), pages 463-476.
- Rene Veron & Stuart Corbridge & Glyn Williams & Manoj Srivastava, 2003. "The Everyday State and Political Society in Eastern India: Structuring Access to the Employment Assurance Scheme," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 1-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:11:p:1922-1941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.