Labor allocation to non-timber extraction in a Mexican rainforest community
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takasaki, Yoshito & Barham, Bradford L. & Coomes, Oliver T., 2000.
"Wealth Accumulation and Activity Choice Evolution Among Amazonian Forest Peasant Households,"
Staff Paper Series
434, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Yoshito Takasaki & BRADFORD L. BARHAM & Oliver T. Coomes, 2000. "Wealth Accumulation and Activity Choice Evolution Among Amazonian Forest Peasant Households," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 434, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Richard Damania & Randy Stringer & K. Ullas Karanth & Brad Stith, 2003. "The Economics of Protecting Tiger Populations: Linking Household Behavior to Poaching and Prey Depletion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 198-216.
- Monica Fisher & Gerald E. Shively & Steven Buccola, 2005. "Activity Choice, Labor Allocation, and Forest Use in Malawi," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Narjisse, Hamid, 2002. "Market-based conservation and local benefits: the case of argan oil in Morocco," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 125-144, April.
- Wunder, Sven, 2001. "Poverty Alleviation and Tropical Forests--What Scope for Synergies?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1817-1833, November.
- Coomes, Oliver T. & Barham, Bradford L. & Takasaki, Yoshito, 2004. "Targeting conservation-development initiatives in tropical forests: insights from analyses of rain forest use and economic reliance among Amazonian peasants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 47-64, November.
- Jacoby, H.G., 1990.
"Shadow Wages And Peasant Family Labor Supply; An Econometric Application To The Peruvian Sierra,"
73, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Jacoby, Hanan G, 1993. "Shadow Wages and Peasant Family Labour Supply: An Econometric Application to the Peruvian Sierra," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 903-21, October.
- Gunnar Köhlin & Peter J. Parks, 2001. "Spatial Variability and Disincentives to Harvest: Deforestation and Fuelwood Collection in South Asia," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 206-218.
- David M. Drukker, 2002. "Bootstrapping a conditional moments test for normality after tobit estimation," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(2), pages 125-139, May.
- Bluffstone Randall A., 1995. "The Effect of Labor Market Performance on Deforestation in Developing Countries under Open Access: An Example from Rural Nepal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 42-63, July.
- Escobal, Javier & Aldana, Ursula, 2003. "Are Nontimber Forest Products the Antidote to Rainforest Degradation? Brazil Nut Extraction in Madre De Dios, Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1873-1887, November.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
- Robin Brooks & Michael Murray & Stephen Salant & Jill C. Weise, 1999.
"When Is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction under Free Access Correct? A Game-Theoretic Justification for Non-Game-Theoretic Analyses,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 843-858, August.
- Brooks, R. & Controneo, J. & Murray, M. & Salant, S., 1995. "When is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction Under Free Access Correct? -- A Game - Theoretic Justification for Non Game-Theoretic Analyses," Papers 95-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:15:y:2009:i:3:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.