Wealth Accumulation and Activity Choice Evolution Among Amazonian Forest Peasant Households
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Takasaki, Yoshito & Barham, Bradford L. & Coomes, Oliver T., 2000. "Wealth Accumulation and Activity Choice Evolution Among Amazonian Forest Peasant Households," Staff Paper Series 434, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeldes, Stephen P, 1989.
"Consumption and Liquidity Constraints: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 305-346, April.
- Stephen Zeldes, "undated". "Consumption and Liquidity Constraints: An Empirical Investigation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 24-85, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen P. Zeldes, "undated". "Consumption and Liquidity Constraints: An Empirical Investigation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Dercon, Stefan, 1998.
"Wealth, risk and activity choice: cattle in Western Tanzania,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Stefan Dercon, 1996. "Wealth, risk and activity choices: cattle in Western Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 1996-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"Stochastic food prices and slash-and-burn agriculture,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 161-176, May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1998. "Stochastic Food Prices And Slash-And-Burn Agriculture," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28344, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Barham, Bradford & Carter, Michael R. & Sigelko, Wayne, 1995. "Agro-export production and peasant land access: Examining the dynamic between adoption and accumulation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 85-107, February.
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-685, May.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- Takasaki, Yoshito & Barham, Bradford L. & Coomes, Oliver T., 2000. "Rapid Rural Appraisal in Humid Tropical Forests: An Asset Possession-Based Approach and Validation Methods for Wealth Assessment Among Forest Peasant Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1961-1977, November.
- Pagan, Adrian & Vella, Frank, 1989. "Diagnostic Tests for Models Based on Individual Data: A Survey," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 29-59, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sant'anna, André Albuquerque, 2017.
"Land inequality and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 1-25, February.
- Albuquerque Sant'Anna, André, 2012. "Land inequality and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," MPRA Paper 43793, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- André Albuquerque Sant'Anna, 2014. "Land Inequality And Deforestation In Thebrazilian Amazon," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 198, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro & Taylor, J. Edward, 2006. "Labor Allocation to Non-Timber Forest Products Extraction: The Case of Lacandona Rainforest Community," Working Papers 190915, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- López-Feldman, Alejandro & Edward Taylor, J., 2009. "Labor allocation to non-timber extraction in a Mexican rainforest community," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 205-221, August.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2001-08-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2001-08-15 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MFD-2001-08-30 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.