Report NEP-MFD-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashidur R., 2001. "The impact of farm credit in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2653, The World Bank.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "An Alternative in Small Business Finance, Community-Based Factoring Companies and Small Business Lending," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 12, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diana Fletschner, 2000. "Enhancing Rural Women's Access to Capital: Why It Is Important And How It Can Be Done. The Case of Colombia," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 437, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Kjell G. Nyborg & Ron Anderson, 2001. "Financial Development, Agency and the Pace of Adoption of New Techniques," FMG Discussion Papers dp389, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2656 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshito Takasaki & BRADFORD L. BARHAM & Oliver T. Coomes, 2000. "Wealth Accumulation and Activity Choice Evolution Among Amazonian Forest Peasant Households," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 434, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.