Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "The AfDB Group in North Africa 2011," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 303.
- Magueye Dia & Sébastien Pouget, 2011. "Sunshine trading in an African stock market," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 257-274, February.
- Tim Dall & Plamen Nikolov & Paul Hogan, 2003. "Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2002," HEW 0306001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 2011. "ICP Africa Quarterly Newsletter - May 2011," ICP Africa Quarterly Newsletter 313, African Development Bank.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2010.300106_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2011," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 300.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Journal Vol.13," African Statistical Journal, African Development Bank, number 365.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2011," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 288.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Journal Vol. 11," African Statistical Journal, African Development Bank, number 103.
More about this item
KeywordsDiabetes; African American; Community health worker;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.