Africa Competitiveness Report 2011
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Africa Competitiveness Report with number 288 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: https://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Rohankar, Nishant & Jain, A.K. & Nangia, Om P. & Dwivedi, Prasoom, 2016. "A study of existing solar power policy framework in India for viability of the solar projects perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 510-518.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Energy analysis and thermoeconomic assessment of the closed greenhouse – The largest commercial solar building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1256-1266.
- Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia, 2016. "Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 17-26.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2014.
"Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 13-31.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan NorbÃ¤ck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12245, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Thermal energy storage strategies for effective closed greenhouse design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 337-343.
- Enock Yonazi & Tim Kelly & Naomi Halewood & Colin Blackman, 2012. "The Transformational Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26791, The World Bank.
- Booth Walling Carrie, 2012. "Decision-Makers in the Dock: How Trials, Human Rights Advocacy and International Law are Shaping the Justice Norm," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26, December.
- Clarke, Richard N., 2014. "Expanding mobile wireless capacity: The challenges presented by technology and economics," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 693-708.
- Bawakyillenuo, Simon, 2012. "Deconstructing the dichotomies of solar photovoltaic (PV) dissemination trajectories in Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe from the 1960s to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 410-421.
- Saeed Saadat & Muffatto Moreno & Yousafzai Shumaila, 2014. "A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Katia Angue & Cécile Ayerbe & Liliana Mitkova, 2014. "A method using two dimensions of the patent classification for measuring the technological proximity: an application in identifying a potential R&D partner in biotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 716-747, October.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julian Messina & Jamele Rigolini & Luis-Felipe López-Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Renos Vakis, 2013. "Economic Mobility and the Rise of the Latin American Middle Class
[La movilidad económica y el crecimiento de la clase media en América Latina]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11858, December.
- Fang, Baling & Yin, Xiang & Tan, Yi & Li, Canbing & Gao, Yunpeng & Cao, Yijia & Li, Jianliang, 2016. "The contributions of cloud technologies to smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1326-1331.
- Schoneveld, George Christoffel, 2014. "The geographic and sectoral patterns of large-scale farmland investments in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 34-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Ondiege)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed