Africa Competitiveness Report 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohankar, Nishant & Jain, A.K. & Nangia, Om P. & Dwivedi, Prasoom, 2016. "A study of existing solar power policy framework in India for viability of the solar projects perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 510-518.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Energy analysis and thermoeconomic assessment of the closed greenhouse – The largest commercial solar building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1256-1266.
- Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia, 2016. "Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 17-26.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2014.
"Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 13-31.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12245, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria, 2013. "Thermal energy storage strategies for effective closed greenhouse design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 337-343.
- Enock Yonazi & Tim Kelly & Naomi Halewood & Colin Blackman, 2012. "The Transformational Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26791, The World Bank.
- Booth Walling Carrie, 2012. "Decision-Makers in the Dock: How Trials, Human Rights Advocacy and International Law are Shaping the Justice Norm," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26, December.
- Bawakyillenuo, Simon, 2012. "Deconstructing the dichotomies of solar photovoltaic (PV) dissemination trajectories in Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe from the 1960s to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 410-421.
- Clarke, Richard N., 2014. "Expanding mobile wireless capacity: The challenges presented by technology and economics," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 693-708.
- Saeed Saadat & Muffatto Moreno & Yousafzai Shumaila, 2014. "A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Katia Angue & Cécile Ayerbe & Liliana Mitkova, 2014. "A method using two dimensions of the patent classification for measuring the technological proximity: an application in identifying a potential R&D partner in biotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 716-747, October.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julian Messina & Jamele Rigolini & Luis-Felipe López-Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Renos Vakis, 2013.
"Economic Mobility and the Rise of the Latin American Middle Class
[La movilidad económica y el crecimiento de la clase media en América Latina]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11858.
- Fang, Baling & Yin, Xiang & Tan, Yi & Li, Canbing & Gao, Yunpeng & Cao, Yijia & Li, Jianliang, 2016. "The contributions of cloud technologies to smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1326-1331.
- Schoneveld, George Christoffel, 2014. "The geographic and sectoral patterns of large-scale farmland investments in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 34-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Ondiege). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .