African Statistical Yearbook 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enock Yonazi & Tim Kelly & Naomi Halewood & Colin Blackman, 2012. "The Transformational Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26791, The World Bank.
- Clarke, Richard N., 2014. "Expanding mobile wireless capacity: The challenges presented by technology and economics," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 693-708.
- Yue, Li, 2012. "Dynamics of clean coal-fired power generation development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 138-142.
- Simona FRONE, 2012. "Issues On The Role Of Efficient Water Pricing For Sustainable Water Management," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 84-111, June.
- Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia, 2016. "Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 17-26.
- Ekman, Anna & Wallberg, Ola & Joelsson, Elisabeth & Börjesson, Pål, 2013. "Possibilities for sustainable biorefineries based on agricultural residues – A case study of potential straw-based ethanol production in Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 299-308.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:97-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nahid HOSSAIN & Yuzuru MIYATA, 2012. "Municipal Solid Waste Management of Toyohashi City: an Analysis by Environmental Kuznets Curve," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 97-110, December.
- Sato, Toshio & Qadir, Manzoor & Yamamoto, Sadahiro & Endo, Tsuneyoshi & Zahoor, Ahmad, 2013. "Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 1-13.
- Lucian-Ion Medar & Irina-Elena Chirtoc, 2013. "The Importance Of Land Bank For Agricultural Development And The Technique Of Granting Rural Land Loan," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 63-67, August.
- Bawakyillenuo, Simon, 2012. "Deconstructing the dichotomies of solar photovoltaic (PV) dissemination trajectories in Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe from the 1960s to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 410-421.
- Guenther-Lübbers, Welf & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Climate-Adapted Soil Cultivation as an Aspect for Sustainable Farming – Task-Technology-Fit of a Decision Support System," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(1).
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2012. "Potential economic corridors between Vietnam and Lao PDR: Roles played by Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onater-Isberk, Esra, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets curve under noncarbohydrate energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 338-347.
- Gómez, M.F. & Téllez, A. & Silveira, S., 2015. "Exploring the effect of subsidies on small-scale renewable energy solutions in the Brazilian Amazon," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1200-1214.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbasy:300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.